"Royal Concubine" is a historical melodrama movie based in the Chosun era, directed by Kim Dae-seung from "Bungee Jumping of their Own" and "Blood Rain". It has been in the rumor mill because of its script, but also because of the leading female role.
The leading actress is Jo Yeo-jung. She chose "Royal Concubine" as her next project following "The Servant" and according to an official, Kim Dong-wuk, who is favored for his performance in various works, is also on board.
The officials for the movie said, "There won't be too many scenes in which she is featured, but they will leave an impact".
"Royal Concubine" starts shooting next month.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jo Yeo-jung and Kim Dong-wuk in "Royal Concubine" "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yeon Jeong-hoon confessed fear for his wife, Han Ga-in
Yeon Jeong-hoon, Lee Young-ah, Lee Won-jong-I and Jang Hyeon-seong appeared on the KBS 2TV program,...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 5 captures for the Korean drama "Deep-rooted Tree"
Added episode 5 captures for the Korean drama "Deep-rooted Tree",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 3 captures for the Korean drama "Glory Jane"
Added episode 3 captures for the Korean drama "Glory Jane",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.