Her officials say, "She is trying to decide if she should or not star in the movie "Royal Concubine. It is something very looked forward to in the movie industry so she is thinking hard".
"She has met the director and spoke about many things. However, there is also a drama offer she got and she hasn't decided on anything".
"Royal Concubine" is a mellow historical drama based in the Chosun times. Kim Dae-seung from "Bungee Jumping of their Own" and "Blood Rain" is directing. It is a very high expected drama for it's high quality scenario.
Source : aum.net/movieInfoArti...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jo Yeo-jeong revealing movie "Royal Concubine"? Drama? "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Son Ye-jin confesses, "I ripped his shirt and kissed Lee Min-ki"
Son Ye-jin chose the kiss scene with Lee Min-ki as the most memorable scene. An interview took pl,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week