The movie "The Concubine" took first place of the box office.
According to the Korean Films Commission aired on the 7th, "The Concubine" gathered 271,319 audiences on the 6th alone and the accumulated number added up to be 358,628 on 556 screens.
"The Concubine" is an erotic historical movie about mad sex and lust and passion inside a palace where no one can be sane enough to endure life in it.
"Madagascar 3" stood in second place with 226,341 audiences on 507 screens.
SF movie "Prometheus" that was released on the same day made it to third place with 176,859 audiences.
Meanwhile, "Men In Black 3" rounded up a number of 157,893 and "Everything about my Wife" broke through an accumulated number of 3,074,372.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Movie "The Classic" production angers at "Love Rain"
Production company Egg Films which produced the movie "The Classic" submitted an application of in,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***