At the press release conference of the movie "I Am a King" Joo Ji-hoon was asked how he felt about being compared with Lee Byung-hun at their first attempts at historicals and he replied, "The genre between us is very different so there's no pressure".
Joo Ji-hoon said, "We have very different genres so it's alright. I don't feel pressured at all but I am trying to work harder in the comedy I have to display for my role this time".
"In other cases when a single person plays two roles, one part is more important than the other but in our case, both the characters we are expressing have the same amount of importance so we are really busy".
"I Am a King" is about Choong-nyeong (Joo Ji-hoon) who leaves the palace because he doesn't want to become king and becomes a slave who looks just like him, experiencing things he's never done before. To be released in the summer.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Joo Ji-hoon compared with Lee Byung-hun?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Interview] Han Ji-min and Micky Yoochun's ending of "The Rooftop Prince"
Actor and actress Micky Yoochun and Han Ji-min expressed their thoughts about the ending of "The R,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.