Actor Joo Sang-wook revealed that he broke up with his girlfriend.
He recently revealed in a interview with a media that he broke up with his girlfriend while shooting the drama "Giant" last November. He said that he wanted to concentrate on acting for a while and had no immediate plans to get married as well.
He had been harassed by a gay rumor because of his pretty looking face but this explained a lot and he was freed.
Joo Sang-wook debuted with 1999 EBS teenage drama "Spread Out Your Dream" and has been doing other dramas like "Three Dads, One Mom", "The Accidental Couple", "Queen Seon-deok", "Giant", "Paradise Ranch", "The Thorn Birds", movies, "Arang", "The Best Romance", "My Wife Got Married", "No Mercy" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Joo Sang-wook explains break up... not gay"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast and Lee Si-yeong 'Called' OST released for the upcoming Korean movie "Clash of the Families"
Updated cast and Lee Si-yeong 'Called' OST released for the upcoming Korean movie "Clash of the Fa,...More
Kim So-yeon comes back to movie screens with "Gabi"
Actress Kim So-yeon is at the verge of returning to movie screens in six years. She is adjusting ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week