The host side commented, "Joo Won was supposed to come but his other schedule got complicated so he couldn't. He should be appearing for other events".
On the same day, he posted on his Twitter, "I couldn't go to the press releasing event of "Don't Click" because I was so far away on "Bridal Mask" short. I am sorry but I hope you support "Don't Click"".
Joo Won also re-Twitted Sin Hyeon-joon's Twitter that said, "I haven't been home for 3 days", saying, "I haven't been home for 5 days".
Meanwhile, "Don't Click" is about a video that curses death on anyone who clicks on it and it will be released on the 31st of this month.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Joo Won apologizes for not attending the press release"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"As One" beaten by "The Avengers" on the first day
Movie "As One" directed by Moon Hyeon-seong rose to the top ranking in As Onen movies. However, it,...More
Director Kim Hyeong-joon-I from "The Scent" in a relationship with actress Yoon Jae
Direcotr Kim Hyeong-joon-I who directed the movie "The Scent" is currently in a relationship with ,...More
Yunho makes a ludicrous statement, "Although I look like this"
Yunho is another star who made a ludicrous statement. the MBC "Joo Byeong-jin Talk Concert" starr,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.