Joo Won showed up for his interview with a scarf wrapped around his neck in the early spring cold.
"I waited for the first kissing scene. I shot it with anticipation. Then towards the end, there were too many kissing scenes, I was tired of them. I wondered if I should move with our lips touching or not".
"I didn't think it was appropriate of me to keep moving my mouth while kissing, so I asked Choi Kang-hee. She told me it was up to me".
Meanwhile, Joo Won is attempting at a musical after the drama. He takes on the role of a policeman who falls in love with a female burglar in "Only You - 2013" and comes back with musical Ghost in November.
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Joo Won, "I worried because there were too many kissing scenes with Kang-hee""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoo Chae-yeong in the KBS 2TV drama "Heaven's Order"
Actress and singer Yoo Chae-yeong has been cast for the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Heaven's Order". ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017