Sinhwa's Jun Jin is returning to society after two years of military service.
On November 14th he will be discharged from the Seoul Management Corporation he served at for two years. He started basic military training at Nonsan training base in October 2009 and managed to spend two years in public service.
Now only fellow member Lee Min-woo remains to be discharged. He started his national service in early 2010 and will be released early next year.
The youngest Shin Hwa member, Andy, was released in October.
As the members of Shin Hwa are coming back to society, many are interested in their comeback. Shin Hwa was formed in 1998 with Eric Moon, Kim Dong-wan, Sin hye-seong, Lee Min-woo, Andy and Jun Jin. There have been no change in members and they aer one of the longest existing idol groups in Korea.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Interview] Jang Geun-seok "Can't compare with Bae Yong-joon"
"It's impossible to compare me with Bae Yong-joon. He's historical. I am just a newborn chick". A,...More
Early Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2011.11.11 ~ 2011.11.13
The number one movie this week is "Punch" (완득이),...More
Yoo Jin steps down from drama, sister in a car accident
Actress Yoo Jin has stepped down from her drama. Her management announced on November 13th,,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.