Eight of Korea's hottest pop groups will join forces to bring K-Pop to the world, live in concert, during the SMTOWN Live World Tour III, presented by SM Entertainment and sponsored by the Korean Cultural Center Washington D.C. and Korean broadcaster MBC.
Featuring BoA, Kangta, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, F(x), and EXO, the tour comes to the Honda Center in Anaheim, Ca. on Sunday, May 20. Tickets, ranging from $50 to $300 for exclusive VIP passes, are on sale from Ticketmaster.com and Powerhouselive.net.
The first SMTOWN Live launched in 2008, the second was successfully held in Seoul, Los Angeles, Paris, New York, Tokyo, and Shanghai from 2010 to 2011. Throughout the tours, SMTOWN Live was a hit with music fans all over the world, riding the popularity of the "Korean Wave" of popular culture to new heights.
The May 20 performance will be filmed by MBC for a special program to air in Korea, the MBC Korean Music Wave in LA: SMTOWN SPECIAL, featuring backstage footage and more.
Source : www.dynamic-korea.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Celebrity K-Pop Singers Share Sparrow's Diets with Fans
A small portion of steamed cabbage, four small pieces of sweet potato and a chicken breast smaller,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017