Kara expressed their feelings after holding a rehearsal for the NHK Red & White Year End Song Festival.
Girl groups Girls' Generation and Kara participated in the rehearsal for the 62nd NHK Red & White Year End Song Festival held in NHK Hall in Shibuya, Tokyo on December 29. At first, Girls' Generation appeared and checked the sound and their positions on the stage while presenting a splendid performance with their Japanese debut song "GINIE". Then Kara presented their hit songs "Jet Coaster Love" and "Mister" with cute dance movements.
Kara held a press conference after the rehearsal, and Han Seung Hyun said, "We had gone through many things for a year and it was like riding a jet coaster". Nicole said, "We were coming and going between Korea and Japan due to the busy schedule, but we could grow up for a year". Kang Ji Young said, "I am very glad that we could show Kara to more people with our appearance in the NHK Red & White Year End Song Festival". And Koo Ha Ra said, " All five Kara members will do our best next year. Please keep your attention on us".
In addition, Nicole revealed that they would appear on the stage in red costumes, and Park Kyu Ri revealed that she most anticipated the singer SMAP's performance. The 62nd NHK Red & White Year End Song Festival with the theme of "Let's Sing Tomorrow" was broadcast live through TV and radio on Dec. 31 from 7:15pm until 11:45pm.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.