The Korea Broadcasting System (KBS) has founded a comprehensive culture magazine on Hallyu. Hallyu, also known as the Korean Wave, is a phenomenon in which South Korean culture is gaining popularity overseas through music, dramas, and movies.
A KBS Hallyu team on Wednesday held a launching ceremony for the founding of "KBS K-Wave" in downtown Seoul. It said that the magazine will introduce various contents and developments on South Korea's traditional and pop cultures.
KBS said that the magazine is expected to increase the awareness of South Korean culture around the world and thus contributing to the spread of Hallyu. KBS Kwave will be published every other month starting from July.
Reported by KBS WORLD Radio
Contact the KBS News: email@example.com
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.