VJs of the televised music program "Music Bank" [KBS]
KBS' televised music program "Music Bank" has been cancelled for the fourth straight week, according to Korean broadcasting company KBS on Thursday.
KBS revealed that several of its entertainment shows including "Music Bank" will not be shown with the state being in a state of grievance after a mysterious explosion caused naval ship Cheonan to sink in late March.
All three major public networks in the country have delayed or cancelled the broadcast of entertainment shows following the incident.
Instead of the regularly scheduled programming, KBS special show "Endless Q" will air during the time slot while the music program is set to hit airwaves next weekend.
Meanwhile, the official "Music Bank" webpage sited that pop sensation Rain scored his first win last week on the show with his single "Love Song".
Rain made his debut in 2002 with his self-titled album which gained him the title as one of the most popular entertainers in the local music industry.
He has recently been enjoying a successful comeback to the music scene with his special album "BACK TO BASIC" which was released in early April.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Im Soo-jeong attends Calvin Klein show in Shanghai
Korean actress Im Soo-jeong attends Calvin Klein fashion show held in Shanghai, China on April 1,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.