Source : tinyurl.com/3464x5...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Walkable streets: Jeong-dong and Daehangno
This is the 8th in a series of articles highlighting tourism spots in Seoul. The useful guide for planning weekend trips in the capital city will help readers rediscover Seoul. - Ed.
The new year has come. A stroll through downtown Seoul as the Year of the Ox begins will leave a lasting impressio,...More
Wonder women, eye candy herald TV's New Year
State-run broadcaster KBS is greeting the New Year with not one but two dramas: a remake of the iconic classic "Boys over Flowers" and the epic "The Iron Empress".
Historical romance "The Iron Empress" hatches its 80-episode-long tale tomorrow night, spicing up the Goryeo Dynasty with the bloody ,...More
IPTV services take off
SK Broadband and LG Dacom joined KT Corp. in providing commercial internet protocol television services yesterday. With the addition of the two, all of the country's three IPTV service providers have now begun commercial services.
SK Broadband secured retransmission rights to programs produced by,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week