Ki has landed himself the role of Jang Min-woo, a mysterious doctor in the Physical Education high school medical room which Sully from Fx and Min-ho from Shinee are attending in the new SBS drama "To The Beautiful You".
Ki Tae-yeong is the one who first realizes that Jae-hee (Sully) is a girl pretending to be a boy. Being a medical room doctor, he is the cleverest one to realize that Jae-hee is actually a girl pretending to be a boy in a boy's physical education high school.
However, Jang Min-woo doesn't reveal this truth and takes care of Jae-hee and Tae-joon (Minho) like their guardian angel. He is an important character that gives the two help every time they need it.
Jang Min-woo has unusual interest in fashion and this blends in well with Ki Tae-yeong's soft and gentle charisma which creates a male character like never seen before.
Ki Tae-yeong's clean character and soft image matches perfectly with Jang Min-woo. He should add liveliness to the drama.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ki Tae-yeong is Sully's guardian angel in "To The Beautiful You""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Drama Special - Don't Worry, It's a Ghost" Park Shin-hye
Actress Park Shin-hye became the cute ghost. According to 4HIM Entertainment, Park is starring in,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.