"It's not time for me to get married yet"
Singer and actor Kim Dong-wan broke up with his girlfriend recently.
He told Sports Hanguk, "I broke up with my girlfriend in March. We met for about 6 months but broke up because I don't think it's time for me to get married".
He continued, "I want to be in a relationship but I think right now I need time to find myself. I want to meet someone who is not a celebrity or inevitable".
Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Dong-wan breaks up with girlfriend of 6 months"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama