Kim Dong-wan [Asia Economic Daily]
Shinhwa member Kim Dong-wan, who is currently serving his mandatory two year military service, is readying to make his singing debut in Japan.
According to his official Japanese website, Kim will release his first solo album titled "KIM DONGWAN JAPAN PREMIUM BEST" in the country on December 15 after he is discharged from the military early next month.
Kim's upcoming album will feature his past hits as well as one new track titled "I Need You Here", which he took part in composing in Japanese and features singer K.
He will also hold a live concert at Japan's Ikebukuro Sunshine City Fountain Square on December 16 to celebrate the release of his album and meet with fans three days later.
Kim, 30, made his debut in 1998 as one of the lead singers for the six-member boy band Shinhwa, releasing numerous albums as well as touring Japan in 2006.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Ji Jin-hee to visit Taiwan to promote drama "Dong Yi"
Actor Ji Jin-hee [N.O.A Entertainment] Korean actor Ji Jin-hee will leave for Taiwan next week to,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.