"Expectations are high in Asia regarding Kim's future career. This promotion tour will give her the chance to meet her Asian fans in person, communicate with them and further carry out her plans to become an international actor", her agency J.One+ Entertainment said.
Kim will leave for Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam, Oct. 17 and attend an event for the release of her film. She will meet fans and the press to talk about her career and the movie.
On Oct. 26, Kim will fly to Singapore and Hong Kong where a tight schedule awaits her, including fan meetings, press conferences and promotional events.
"I am nervous and excited to meet my Asian fans. I hope this will be the chance to show what Korean actresses have to offer to the world", Kim said.
Making her debut in 1996 as a model, Kim has enjoyed steady popularity with her friendly smile and reliable acting. Her drama "On Air" (2008), where she starred as the stubborn and bossy top actress, was a big hit both here and abroad, while "My Girlfriend is an Agent" managed to attract more than 4 million moviegoers.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.