Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The Host opens on a record 620 screens
Just prior to its theatrical release, BONG Joon-ho's "The Host" is already setting records.
The film is scheduled to open on an all-time high of 620 screens, which easily surpasses the previous widest release of 540 screens for "Typhoon" in late 2005. According to the film's distributor Showbox, ,...More
Korea Ranks 9th in Movie Market
Korea is found to be the 9th largest movie market in the world.
Data released by the Korea Film Council show in 2004, Korea's film market exceeded 1.3 billion U.S. dollars, in terms of sales of theater tickets and home videos.
The United States topped the list with 34.3 billion dollars, while Japa,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017