A picture of Kim Hye-seong in his military uniform after basic training has been revealed.
His management Chairman Namu Actors' Kim Jong-do said on his Twitter on the 21st, "Actor Kim Hye-seong has completed his 4 weeks of training. Time flies. Reading his letter, he seems to be doing alright".
In the picture, Kim Hye-seong is short haired and wearing a military uniform. He still looks young, but he seems to have gotten more mature and stronger in the past four weeks.
Those who have seen the picture say, "Time has come this far", "I hope you complete your service well", "He looks great even in his military uniform" and more.
Meanwhile, Kim Hye-seong entered the army last 14th of June in the Euijeongbu 306 drafts. He will complete 4 weeks of basic training there and start serving as an active soldier.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
New posters revealed for the upcoming Korean drama "BIRDIE BUDDY"
New posters revealed for the upcoming Korean drama "BIRDIE BUDDY",...More
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Don't Click"
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Don't Click",...More
Park Jeong Min, Zuno, and SHU-I to Hold Charity Concert in Japan
Four star K-Pop artists -- Park Jeong Min, Zuno, SHU-I, and ZE:A - Children of Empire -- participa,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.