"For the Emperor" is a romance that tells the story of the future wife of young and successful CEO Ma In-tak, who gets an inheritance of 10 billion won. Producer Han Cheol-soo from "9 End 2 Outs" and writer Do Hyeon-jeong from "Que Sera, Sera" have come together to work on this.
Kim Hyeon-joo is Yoon Da-ran, a clerk in a department store customer care center who changes into a 'doenjang girl' after her fiancé Woo-seok passes the judicial examinations.
Initially, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Min-jung and Park Jin-hee were cast for "For the Emperor". The drama had trouble in confirming its broadcast status and fell through with MBC quicker than expected. The casting has been about 60-70% completed.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Hyeon-joo and Wang Bit-na in "For The Emperor"?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Twelve Men in a Year"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Twelve Men in a Year",...More
Hwang Jung-eum reads the Korean dictionary for accuracy
Actress Hwang Jung-eum is working hard to earn the title 'actress'. She appeared on the KBS 2TV ",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.