Actress Kim Hyeon-joo will transform into a cold city girl.
She will take on the role of fashion magazine editor Kim Yeong-joo who heads for success.
Kim Yeong-joo is a woman with guts who rose to the position of a fashion magazine editor from a prestigious Seoul university from the countryside of Kyeongsangdo. She is also a cold city girl with passion and rationality.
She will be attempting at a totally different character from the one she acted out in the MBC weekend drama "Twinkle Twinkle".
Kim Hyeon-joo said, "I think the character of Kim Yeong-joo who endlessly lashes herself full of passion for success. I am studying fashion to fulfill my role as a fashion magazine editor".
Meanwhile, "Dummy Mommy" is about the love, forgiveness and reconciliation of 3 women of three generations. It will first be broadcasted on the 10th of March at 9:50PM.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Hyeon-joo in "Dummy Mommy" as tomboyish city girl"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" Wang Ji-hye's secret revealed
Wang Ji-hye's secret from the Channel A drama "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" has been revealed. On ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.