Kim Hyun-joong said, "While I was watching movie "The Man From Nowhere", women screamed at the past where Won Bin cuts his hair by himself and I got jealous. I niggled saying 'how could someone cut his hair on his own so well?'".
Kim Hyun-joong claimed that he had experienced the best and the worst drama and spoke about what he thought their differences were.
He also spoke about the complex of his which he overcame watching Cha Seung-won, and was completely possessed by the Dok Go-jin character from MBC drama "The Greatest Love" as he imitated him as well. This show will be broadcasted at 11:15PM on the 13th.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Hyun-joong "I get jealous when women scream for Won Bin or Gang Dong-won""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.