Kim Hyun-joong (25), a member from the singing group SS501, will release his first solo album in various Asian countries simultaneously.
His agency Keyeast said on May 26, "Kim will release his first mini album entitled 'Break Down' on June 8 in Asian countries including Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Singapore". Keyeast explained that the title song of the album "Break Down" is a song harmonizing a strong beat and sound with his doleful voice. In addition, various songs from different genres such as "Please", "Kiss Kiss", and "Yes I Will" are included in the album. According to Keyeast, Kim Hyun-joong had visited the US to make his polish his album by working with famous American musicians on arrangement and choreography. Keyeast said, "We invested as much 200 million won to produce his music video". Kim Hyun-joong will hold a showcase with 4,000 fans at Jang Chung Gymnasium on June 7.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.