Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
14 Filipino Films at this year's Pusan International Film Festival
The 2009 Pusan International Film Festival will present a Filipino independent film special featuring 14 films. This event marks 60 years since the beginning of diplomatic relations between Korea and the Philippines. Significantly, the Philippines also fought alongside South Korea during the Korean,...More
3D Films Set to Increase in Korea and Asia Region
3D films are expected to increase in Korea representing a greater regional Asian trend. This could not come at a more welcome time. Despite significant success at the box office of late with films such as "Haeundae" and "Take Off" box office results in general have been sluggish as has the rapidly,...More
Korean Animation to be broadcast on the U.S. TV network
Noonbory and the Super 7 of Daewon Media to be broadcast both in the U.S. and Korea
Overseas debut, the achievement made possible thanks to 'Star Project 2006'
Korean animation is scheduled to air on a TV network of the U.S., the home of animations, preparing to expand its presence globally.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.