Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Drama to Air in Central and South Americas
The popular Korean drama "Stairway to Heaven" will be airing in Central and South America from next month.
The hit program starring actress Choi Ji-woo will be broadcast in eight countries including Mexico, Peru and Costa Rica.
The program is being provided via this station Arirang which settled c,...More
Local Blockbuster to Be Made TV Series
Monday, September 12, 2005 12:37:52
Director Kang Je-gyu's 1998 blockbuster "Shiri" may be remade into a TV series.
MK Pictures Producer Shim Jae-myeong said she received an offer for the project last spring from a Japanese production company, and is currently in discussions for a TV series base,...More
Mexican fans ask President Roh to send hallyu stars
The popularity of Korean pop culture is soaring in Mexico, where President Roh Moo-hyun made a recent visit. The first time Mexican viewers saw a Korean television drama was in October 2002, when the local broadcaster Mexiquense showed the MBC series "All About Eve". Last year alone, the drama was r,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week