Director Kim Jho Kwang-soo revealed that his boyfriend was 19 years younger than him.
There was an after party for the movie "Two Weddings and a Funeral" on the 1st at the KT & G Sangsang Madang, Live Hall.
Previously, Kim Jho Kwang-soo came out as a homosexual last year.
Meanwhile, "Two Weddings and a Funeral" is Kim Jho Kwang-soo's third queer romance series about homosexuals having a sham marriage instead of coming out and other realistic worries. To be released on the 21st this month.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Jho Kwang-soo's boyfriend is 19 years younger"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Goo Eun-ae says something after break up with Ha Jung-woo
Goo Eun-ae spoke about her feelings after the break up. At the press release of the KBS 2TV "Dram,...More
[Spoiler] "My Husband Got a Family" Kim Nam-joo VS Oh Yeon-seo
KBS 2TV drama "My Husband Got a Family" showed sisters-in-law Kim Nam-joo and Oh Yeon-seo explodin,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.