Kim Kang-woo will be taking on the role of Yang Choon-dong in this movie. He is a unique character who also works as a multi-phase water purifier salesman. He is also a passionate detective who instinctively thinks that the missing children's case has something to do with kidnapping and murder.
The suspect detective Yang Choon-dong suspects is a mysterious youth who draws graffiti played by Kim Beom. He has been showing totally different characters in every work he's done recently from a boy to a man, getting more and more matured every time.
Meanwhile, "The Miracle" is directed by Kwon Ho-young from "Parallel Life" (2009) and spreads out the story of a detective who chooses a graffiti-drawing youth as his suspect. The movie will crank in March.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Kang-woo and Kim Beom in the movie "The Miracle""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Hyeon-joo in "Dummy Mommy" as tomboyish city girl
Actress Kim Hyeon-joo will transform into a cold city girl. According to her management S Box Med,...More
[Spoiler] "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" Wang Ji-hye's secret revealed
Wang Ji-hye's secret from the Channel A drama "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" has been revealed. On ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.