Actor Kim Kang-woo is the rising dark horse. He is becoming very active in various Korean movies.
Kim Kang-woo has currently joined director Kim Yong-hwa's "Mister Go 3D". This movie is based on the original "The 7 Club" by Heo Yeong-man. This movie is being looked forward to by many as it is set under the subject of a baseball playing gorilla in 3D.
Kim Yong-hwa planned a collaboration with China at the Busan International Film Festival for "Mister Go 3D" which is a 20 billion won project. In the end, it was finalized that "Mister Go 3D" would carry on as an Asian global project.
Kim Kang-woo is currently traveling back and forth the countries with the movies "Taste of Money", "External Cops" and "The Miracle". This means that he is popular amongst movie productions. He is coming back on the 5th of April with "Doomsday Book".
Meanwhile, "Mister Go 3D" will be released in summer next year after 140 or so days of shooting by the end of August.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Kang-woo joins "Mister Go 3D""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "My Husband Got A Family" Yoon Yeo-jeong struggles to stop Kim Nam-joo leave for the US
Yoon Yeo-jeong struggled to stop her son and daughter-in-law Kim Nam-joo from leaving for the US. ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.