Korean actor Kim Kang-woo [Asia Economic Daily]
In a phone call with Asia Economic Daily on Monday, Kim's agency Namoo Actors explained that the actor will wed his girlfriend Han Moo-young, who runs an online shopping mall, in a private ceremony at Seoul's Myeong-dong Cathedral on June 18.
Further details about their wedding such as their honeymoon destination or who will host and officiate the ceremony has not been decided as of yet.
The couple, both 32, have been dating for seven years since they first met through a mutual friend in 2003. Talks of a wedding surfaced last year but were dismissed as being "not true".
Kim, who made his acting debut in 2002 film "The Coast Guard", has starred in numerous films and dramas including "Le Grand Chef" (2007), "Marine Boy" (2009), "The Railroad" (2007) for which he won the best actor title at the 25th Torino Film Festival.
Kim Kang-woo and Han Moo-yeong
Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@
Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's star news] 30th birthday for Bong Tae-gyu and Lee Eun
The star couple Bong Tae-gyu and Lee Eun have revealed their couple ring! The two celebrated the ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.