The poster shows Lee Joon covered in sweat and blood, being punched powerfully in the stomach, staring into the skies. The words on the poster says, "Actors are actors, be in the sky or the ground".
This is Lee Joon's first main movie and he said, "The scenario was really fun. The character of Oh Yeong seemed passionate like me and I thought I could pull it off".
Director Kim said like the movie "Rough Cut", "Rough Play" justifies acting as living my life and not living the life of someone else's. This movie delivers the message, "We who live this generation are all actors",
Wouldn't be nice to have this poster framed at wholesaleposterframes.com to hang it on the wall of your TV room.
Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Ki-duk's "Rough Play" starring Lee Joon"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.