The TV personality Kim Mi-hwa has applied for permission from the Gyeonggi provincial government to set up an agony-aunt website for women and young people.
"I have been giving advice to women and youngsters through Twitter and want to create an online space where women and young people can communicate their concerns with expert mentors whom I got to know while hosting a radio show", Kim said.
"Since I live in Yongin, I had to do the administrative work through Gyeonggi Province".
She plans to launch the site next spring.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Wonder Girls Get Image Makeover Ahead of Album Release
A teaser video showing girl group Wonder Girls in a new light was unveiled on Tuesday and is avail,...More
Girls' Generation featured on Yale School of Art website
Girls' Generation, the K-pop group known as SNSD outside of Korea, made a flash appearance on Yale,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.