Sageuk lovers, rejoice! Kim Myeong-min will soon be reborn as the Sherlock Holmes of the Joseon Kingdom!
Kim Myeong-min has selected his next project even before his latest movie Man of Vendetta has hit the theaters. For the new movie "Detective K" (working title), Kim Myeong-min will play the role of Jeong Yak Yong, a brilliant scholar who had a keen eye for investigation.
This historical-mystery-comedy film is the adaptation of the second novel in the Baektappa (백탑파) detective series penned by well-known historical novelist Kim Tak-hwan, one of the authors of the novels from which 2004 drama, "Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-shin" was based.
Written by: michi
Source : mmi.myungmininternati...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Myeong-min's powerful acting impresses overseas fans
The trailer of the most anticipated movie this summer becomes a hit in some overseas websites!Anothe,...More
[ChanMi's star news] Sung Yu-ri switches her entertainment company
Actress Sung Yu-ri has switched her entertainment company to King Kong Entertainment as her manage,...More
[ChanMi's star news] Hwang Jung-eum in a busy schedule
Singer and actress Hwang Jung-eum is the promotion representative PiFan lady for the Pucheon Inter,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.