Kim Myung-min has decided to concentrate on the big screen in the first half of this year.
Source : mmi.myungmininternati...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Web Site Brings Breaking K-Pop News
By Cathy Rose A. Garcia
The popularity of K-pop around the world has led to a growing demand for English news and information about idols like Big Bang, TVXQ, 2PM and Girls' Generation.
Addressing this seemingly insatiable appetite for K-pop news is the Web site allkpop.com.
[Mobile] KOCCA Holds a Conference to Promote UCI
Introducing case studies on the battle against illegal downloading
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Korea Creative Content Agency (President & CEO Lee Jae-woong) hold a conference on UCI (Universal Content Identifier) at the Auditorium of the National Library of Korea on January 2,...More
[TV Program] KOCCA and KOFIC Launch 3D Film Discussion and Biz Fair
Korea Creative Content Agency (President & CEO Lee Jae-woong) and the Korean Film Council (Chairman Cho Hee-moon) hold the 3D Film Discussion and Biz Fair with the theme of "Exploring the Future of Korean-style 3D Films" at the Cinémathèque, KOFA Theater No. 2, in KOCCA (Korea Creative Content Agenc,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.