Korean actor Kim Nam-gil [Asia Economic Daily]
The actor has been cast for the lead role, playing an ambitious character named Gun-wook who wants to take over a business empire, Good Story announced in a press release.
The 16-episode mini-series will be co-produced by Good Story and ACC (Asia Contents Center Inc.), an affiliate of Japan's major broadcaster NHK. The show had already been sold to ACC during its planning stages.
"Bad Man" will be helmed by Lee Hyeong-min, who previously directed Asian superstar Rain in his television debut "Sang Doo! Let's go to school" and Hallyu star So Ji-sub in the 2004 hit "Sorry, I Love You".
The drama will go into shoot next month and will air in the first half of 2010.
Reporter : Lynn Kim email@example.com
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Song Hye-kyo, Gang Dong-won to star in Asian omnibus pic
Actress Song Hye-kyo (right) and actor Gang Dong-won, who have been cast to star in Korean directo,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.