Actor Kim Rae-won went about denying the fingers pointed at him regarding a drunken rampage.
His management company expressed that the accusations were ridiculous and is considering suing those who have published reports about him.
Seoul Central Court reported that a male celebrity (31) got drunk in October of last year and got into a car nearby, starting a fight with the woman in it and verbally abusing her.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Rae-won explains "Drunken rampage? Not me""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Shut Up: Flower Boy Band" Purification laughs at their dorm rules
The members of 'Purification' got one step closer to realeasing an official album by moving into a,...More
[Spoiler] "Dream High 2" Jiyeon wears eyeliner even while sick in bed
"Dream High 2" Rian (Jiyeon) wears eyeliner even while sick in bed. On the ninth episode of the K,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week