The two will be co-acting in director Kim Moon-heum's low budget movie "Sound City" for the first time.
"Sound City" is a mystery thriller that deals with 10 episodes in the middle of the city.
Director Kim Mun-heum has once been awarded in various short film awards for his 900 thousand won film "Help Me". He is now attempting at a feature film for the first time after 3 years of planning.
"Sound City" shows how different kinds of humanity exposed in the environment of violence intersect each other and live different lives. The 10 episodes of independent structures will be completed in 100 minutes. It has also been elected in the commercial feature category in the 2011 Jeonju Picture Commission.
"Sound City" will crank in this 2nd and proceed with filming for the next 2 months.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Suk-hoon and Seo Yeong-hee in movie "Sound City""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added the last episode 15 captures for the Korean drama "Spy MyeongWol"
Added the last episode 15 captures for the Korean drama "Spy MyeongWol",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 18 captures for the Korean drama "Warrior Baek Dong-soo"
Added episode 18 captures for the Korean drama "Warrior Baek Dong-soo",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.