Pictures of the actor were released by his agency on the 17th and he's transformed into a country boy. He is wearing a long coat with wide pants. He is looking up into the Seoul sky with a determined look on his face which reflects the image of a newly Seoul-bound country boy.
Sam Cheon-po is a twenty-year-old college boy from Kyeong-nam. He looks like a thirty-something year-old but is meticulous and pursues the best, only seeking the style of Jang Gook-yeong. Kim Seong-gyoon wore a wig to make the middle-parted hairstyle, which was a 'thing' back then and completely disguised himself in his own character. The charismatic and strong character is nowhere to be found.
Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Seong-gyoon in "Answer Me 1994""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Top Star" Kim Min-joon claims Park Joong-hoon adores So I-hyeon
Kim Min-joon from "Top Star" claims director and actor Park Joong-hoon adores So I-hyeon. He clai,...More
"Drama Special - Something Like That" Song Ha-eun's performance
Actress Song Ha-eun received good reviews on her performance in the KBS 2TV drama special "Drama S,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week