Source : www.broasia.com?a_aid...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Korean cultural industry will continue growing".
"Sales in Korea's ten-field cultural industry (publishing, cartoon, music, gaming, film, animation, broadcasting, advertising, character designing, digital education and information) reached KRW 53,948.1 billion in 2006, a 7.8 % increase compared to that of the previous year. This is about twice as ,...More
Yoo Ji-tae to Judge at Japanese Short-film Festival
Actor Yoo Ji-tae has been named a juror of the 9th Short Shorts & Asia 2007 festival to be held in J,...More
Bae's Tokyo Restaurant Prepares Korean Culture Event
A traditional Korean food restaurant that actor Bae Yong-joon opened in Shirokanedai, Tokyo last Aug,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week