He appeared on the tvN talk show "Taxi" and said, "The language was different because it was a historical drama and there were so many words I didn't know".
He said, "There were many parts where I didn't understand what things meant or how to say the words either".
He then continued, "I worked it out later on and also learned to wear a Hanbok comfortably".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Soo-hyeon-I, "Learning the language for "The Sun and the Moon" was difficult""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Han-wi "Nabbing a wife 19 years younger than me makes me the biggest thief"
Lee Han-wi is not just a robber, but a big one. On the KBS 2TV program "Happy Together" on April ,...More
[Spoiler] "The Rooftop Prince" The trio talks down to Micky Yoochun
Do Chi-san (Choi Woo-sik) and Song Man-bo (Lee Min-ho-I) completely adjusted to modern society and,...More
[Spoiler] "The King 2 Hearts" Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi share a kitchen kiss
Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi connected at last. On the sixth episode of the MBC drama "The King 2 H,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.