Kim Tae-hee has officially admitted she is in a relationship with superstar Rain, who is currently serving the mandatory military service. Their romance was first reported in early January.
Asked about her relationship with Rain during the press junket for her new SBS series", Kim said, "We have just started dating and are getting to know each other better, and not much has changed. I was concerned and felt sorry for the crew as news broke on the first day of the new year, prior to shooting of the drama. But Rain told me that my hard work will pay off".
Earlier this year, Rain was grounded for a week after it was revealed that he had been bunking off military duties to meet up with Kim.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jeong Eun-chae Makes a Breakthrough with 'Nobody's Daughter Haewon'
In her latest film "Nobody's Daughter Haewon", actress Jeong Eun-chae worked closely with director,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week