Kim Tae-hee's Japanese advertisements have changed a little bit due to the anti-Hallyu wave.
Kim Tae-hee had been selected as the model for a Japanese cosmetics brand called Yugiko Kochi in February and was planned to attend a press releasing event. However, riot by the right-wing organization outside the headquarters in Tokyo lead to the cancellation of the press release right before it was supposed to start.
The matter in hand being that Kim Tae-hee took part in the Dokdo campaign in 2005, some Japanese are saying they will kill anti-Japanese Kim Tae-hee if she set foot in the country. Even after the press release was cancelled, the movement rioted against the headquarters and made threats on the phone about canceling the contract with her.
While the company was thinking about a way to solve this problem, it decided to decrease her quantity of the advertisement. In the new advertisement, three models appear. Kim Tae-hee can be seen for 6 seconds of the 16-second commercial.
Meanwhile, the anti-Hallyu movement rioted against Kim Tae-hee continuously since news of her appearance in the drama "99 Days with A Star" in September last year.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Tae-hee decreases in quantity of ad due to anti-Hallyu in Japan"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Yeong-jin's self-cam in Jejudo
Kong Hyo-jinn revealed self-cam's taken from Jejudo. Actress Lee Yeong-jin posted on her Twitter ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.