"Nothing has changed as we are just getting to know each other"
Kim Tae-hee didn't mention his name personally but spoke of him calmly and naturally admitted to seeing him at the moment.
Kim Tae-hee said, "As you all know, we are just getting started. Nothing's changed from the report two months ago".
"I am personally not a fan of historicals. I have never watched a certain historical until the end so it was awkward for me. However, I was reading the first to fourth episodes of "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love" and I could read it without difficulty. I understood and could concentrate -- I thought I could actually do this".
- What have you done to prepare for it?
"I am not used to the way they talk so I am trying to get comfortable with the way they talk and dress. The level of accent was the main thing. I have to compromise between ancient historical and fusion. I thought a lot to find the right tone for Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love".
- Whereabouts in acting do you think you have come to?
"I am as old as I am but I don't think I am at my peak yet. So this time, I am greedy and pressured at the same time. I want to do it a different way from my previous work. I want to progress and ripen through this opportunity".
- Your partner is Yoo Ah-in who is six years younger than you.
I watched "Punch" (Wandeugi) and was greatly impressed. He was someone I was interested in after watching the movie. I was happy to hear that he was my partner. It pressures me that he's younger but I think we can work it out. I have to lead him well but all my partners were older than me so far so I don't know what to do.
- You are in a relationship with Rain, does it help acting out love which is the key word of all dramas?
"We are just starting out. There's no change. I only see the drama in front of me. When it comes to love, I think I have to think about the many experiences I went through until now".
- Rain must've said something to cheer for you
"When things first started spilling out, I was very worried. It was right before the drama and I felt so bad for everyone working with me. I was so worried it might ruin things but he comforted me and said everything was going to be alright. He said everything would turn out as much as I worked hard for it".
Source : isplus.live.joinsmsn....Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Tae-hee, "I was worried about my relationship with Rain""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.