Korean actress Kim Tae-hee [Asia Economic Daily]
Both agencies reported that the two stars have been cast for the lead roles and are waiting to sign the final contract for the film.
The film, which starts shooting this month or in April, is scheduled for release later in the year around the Korean Thanksgiving break.
Kim, 29, rose to fame after appearing in the hit SBS TV series "Stairway to Heaven" in 2003 alongside Hallyu stars kwon Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo and starred in blockbuster drama "IRIS" opposite top Korean actor Lee Byung-hun last year.
Lee, 27, became a household name after appearing as a woman-like clown in the 2005 hit film "The King and the Clown" and most recently appeared in MBC TV series "Hero - Drama", where he portrayed a passionate magazine reporter.
Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor : Lynn Kim email@example.com
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Alice in Wonderland" leads domestic box office for second week
Movie poster of "Alice in Wonderland" [Walt Disney]
Fantasy flick "Alice in Wonderland" led the domestic box office again last weekend, taking its second win as the most watched film in the country, according to estimates on Monday.
The Korean Box Office System (KOBIS) revealed that Tim Burton,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.