Actress Kim Yeo-jin (39) revealed her pregnancy.
She appeared in the corner, called "The Woman who Reads Stories", in MBC FM4U "Bae Chul-soo's Music Camp" and said, "I'm having my first child at a late age". She got married to producer Kim Jin-min in 2004 and has finally gotten pregnant after many years.
She said, "I'm still at the start of my pregnancy so I couldn't tell anyone around me. I think it's now the time to do so. I stayed at home this Chuseok and I didn't watch the news for the sake of the baby".
Listeners say, "Congratulations", "It should be hard because of your late age but be healthy for the baby", "It's such happy news" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Yeo-jin pregnant after 7 years of marriage, "I don't watch the news""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Rain, "I found my wallet, but the prize is Jang Geun-seok's phone number?"
Singer "Rain" refused Jang Geun-seok's phone number. He posted on his Twitter on the 20th, "I fou,...More
Lee Min-ho chosen to model for Hyundai 'Veloster' in China
"Rising Star" Lee Min-ho has been chosen to model for Hyundai's new 'Veloster' in China and will s,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.