In the photo shoot of "High Cut" on the 1st, Kim Yoo-jeong looked like a very proud and cold girl like never seen before.
In the pictures, she is sophisticated but not smiling and not showing her emotions. She is also pulling off monotone coordinated attires with shorts better than what would usually be expected from a 14 year-old.
She condemned distress of being a kid actress through an interview recently.
She said, "I shot "Grudge: The Revolt of Gumiho" in the summer, "Flame of Desire", "Pumpkin Flower" and "The Sun and the Moon" in the winter. It seems that kids only get work when it's the hottest or the coldest times".
She was determined as a middle school student now and she said, "I think its important for an actress to do her job well but I think studying and personality is just as important".
Meanwhile, Kim Yoo-jeong's honest talk can be seen in the issue of "High Cut" that was published on the 1st.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Yoo-jeong claims, "Studying and personality is as important as acting""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Hong Sang-soo Film Retrospective @Museum of the Moving Image March 17, 18, and 23, 2012
The Korea Society film fans celebrate Asia Week with a screening of works by celebrated director H,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017