Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
KOFIC awards marketing support for arthouse/digital films
The Korean Film Council has announced the recipients of the second phase of its 2006 Marketing Support for Arthouse and Digital Films fund. The fund provides financial support to arthouse works or digital features to promote diversity on the nation's screens and to help such films compete in a marke,...More
KOCCA signs an agreement to promote culture and technology
The Korea Culture and Content Agency (KOCCA, CEO: Suh, Byung-Moon) recently signed an agreement with the Korea Broadcasting Institute (KBI, Director: Yoo, Kyun) and the Korean Film Commission (KFC, Chair: Ahn, Jeong-Sook) on establishing a "Culture and Technology (CT) association" and collaboration ,...More
First Korean Wave Expo kicks off in Jeju
The first Korean Wave Expo began its 100-day run yesterday in the southern island of Jeju with a number of top-rated hallyu stars including "Yonsama" Bae Yong-joon and actress Lee Young-ae attending the biggest-ever event on the Asian craze for Korean pop culture.
Titled "Hallyu Expo in Asia", th,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017