Animation "King of Pigs" has been invited to the 65th Cannes International Film Festival.
Cruel thriller "King of Pigs" which deals with school violence has been nominated for the Golden Camera Award which aims at rookie directors at the Cannes Internatiional Film Festival happening this 16th of May.
"King of Pigs" is an animation that gathered ten thousand audiences among other independent animations last year and it withholds the content of a man who kills his wife impulsively due to business failure and reminisces the old times with his friend back from junior high school 15 years ago.
"King of Pigs" was also awarded 3 times last year at the Busan International Festival for Asian Movie Development, Korean Director's Award and for The Best Director. This is the first long term animation to be invited to the Cannes International Film Festival.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""King of Pigs" invited to Cannes"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Ahn Jae-wook at risk again?
Ahn Jae-wook has been put at risk once again. On the forty-fourth episode of the MBC drama "Lighs,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.