She is going to take on the role of Han Soo-in, a Johns Hopkins University medical school graduate and cardiologist.
She is the wife of Lee Je-ha (Kim Jeong-hoon) and an elite perfectionist, but leaves an offer to become a full-time professor at Johns Hopkins University and comes back to Korea to protect her love with her husband.
"Dummy Mommy" is a human drama about a mother who has a slight mental disability and her daughter, who struggles to be free from her fate. The cast includes Kim Hyeon-joo, Kong Hyeon-joo and Kim Jeong-hoon.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kong Hyeon-joo to play Kim Jeong-hoon's wife in "Dummy Mommy""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week