On the MBC TV program "Mooreupak Dosa" on the 3rd, Gong Hyo-jin continued her fun talk in following last week. She spoke about the first time meeting her boyfriend Ryoo Seung-beom and her trivial life.
She also revealed her intense relationship episodes. She said, "I fought blood with Ryoo Seung-beom once. We fought so much that our friends avoided seeing us".
She then said, "I even fainted once before while fighting in the middle of a hot summer. I was exhausted from filming a movie and drama at the same time".
She also showed affection for her long time lover. "He complimented me for the first time after 'Crush and Blush'".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Gong Hyo-jin "I fainted while fighting with boyfriend Ryoo Seung-beom""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Witness "Kim Jeong-hoon moved 200m after 2 bottles"
A worker at the restaurant Kim Jeong-hoon drank at explained the situation in detail. SBS "TV New,...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Warrior Baek Dong-soo"
Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Warrior Baek Dong-soo",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017