Korean actor Lee Joon-ki [JG Company]
Hallyu star Lee Joon-ki has signed with JG Company INC., a newly-established independent talenthouse which will solely manage Lee's career.
"His contract with Mentor Entertainment ended late January and has now decided to join our company", stated a representative from JG on Friday.
JG will follow Hollywood's one-man management system where an agency focuses its efforts on a single celebrity -- from tending to his schedule to his promotional work to his legal issues.
Lee, 27, has been one of the most popular stars in the Asian region since starring in the 2005 hit film "The King and the Clown".
He has also appeared in several dramas including "Iljimae" and the recent MBC TV series "Hero - Drama" where he played the role of a passionate magazine reporter. He won the People's Choice Popularity award at MBC's acting awards last year.
Reporter: Park So-hyun firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor : Lucia Hong email@example.com
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week